-Like us on Facebook|
We are pleased to announce that SMART-NT is now open for business and the provision of our services can recommence. To ensure the provision of our training services comply with the latest advice from the relevant agencies, SMART-NT management will continue to review its processes and update this page to reflect any amendments/changes. Not withstanding our below notated requirements, if staff members present to a training course and are unwell or exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, they will not be able to undertake the training.
The following requirements have been implemented to comply with the latest advice (as of 1st January, 2021) and will be reviewed on an as required basis.
- # For Darwin based courses - 10/5 Hidden Valley Road, Berrimah
- # On arrival, participants are to wait in car park area for induction processes
- # For Ex Darwin locations, Client Organisations will be required to submit a COVID-19 Plan for their premises
SMART-NT will assist with the compliance requirements for their work areas
- # Participants will be seated in a conference room type facility, maximum particpants as per distancing requirements
- # Seating arrangements will comply with distancing recommendations
- # Mask wearing requirements will comply with CHO requirements as per latest advice
- # If kitchen and toilet facilites are available on site, distancing and hygiene requirements as per latest CHO advice
- # Regular cleaning of multi touch surfaces
- # Lunch periods will be held off site (purchase from nearby food outlets etc.)
- # Participants will be required to register their attendance, either using The Territory Check In App system, (QR code) or provide sufficient details for written recording.
- # Participants will arrange their own hyrdation and food requirements (not to be stored on site)
- # Clients to provide their own vehicles
- # Maximum of two persons per vehicle
- # Distancing requirements whilst seated within the vehicle will be in adherence to the latest advice
- # Vehicle Airconditioning recommendations as per latest advice
- # Seating Requirements as per latest advice
- # Cleaning products to be placed in vehicles to routinely clean multi touch surfaces (steering wheel/gear shift/doors etc.)
- # Recommended distancing practices to be maintain during all outdoor activities